• Black Levers and Titanium Adjusters

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LunchBox04V

That Subaru Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I was looking for some thoughts from the community, and some pictures if possible. First, I have an '08 FZ6 in Dark Blue Metallic. I was looking to get a set of Pazzo short levers for both the brake and clutch. I have seen a lot of pictures, but I had two questions.... one is totally cosmetic. lol so here we go....

What color levers and adjusters? I was thinking one of two routes. Either blue levers and titanium or black adjusters, or black levers and titanium adjusters. Ideas?

Now the second is a little more of a request. I have been trying to find pictures of hands on the short levers. I have not had any real luck. I only really found one fair picture and it not of the short levers.... if anyone could take some photos, or has any, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I was looking for some thoughts from the community, and some pictures if possible. First, I have an '08 FZ6 in Dark Blue Metallic. I was looking to get a set of Pazzo short levers for both the brake and clutch. I have seen a lot of pictures, but I had two questions.... one is totally cosmetic. lol so here we go....

What color levers and adjusters? I was thinking one of two routes. Either blue levers and titanium or black adjusters, or black levers and titanium adjusters. Ideas?

Now the second is a little more of a request. I have been trying to find pictures of hands on the short levers. I have not had any real luck. I only really found one fair picture and it not of the short levers.... if anyone could take some photos, or has any, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Here ya go....

View attachment 33462

View attachment 33463

View attachment 33464

:thumbup:

LunchBox04V

That Subaru Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, thanks for the reply Wolfman. Those look really slick. Though, I have seen lots of photos of installed Pazzo Shorts, I was looking for one with someones hand on the levers. Just to see how the fingers match up with the lever. lol Sorry... going a little OCD. But I think I will be going with the Shorts.

And if you keep up with the Cafe' Racer FZ's I might be convinced to convert. lol

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, thanks for the reply Wolfman. Those look really slick. Though, I have seen lots of photos of installed Pazzo Shorts, I was looking for one with someones hand on the levers. Just to see how the fingers match up with the lever. lol Sorry... going a little OCD. But I think I will be going with the Shorts.

And if you keep up with the Cafe' Racer FZ's I might be convinced to convert. lol

With the shorties...your pinky will not be on the lever, either side....

You get used to it, in fact, i like it, makes access around the lever easier.

As for the Cafe Racer thing....looks great, rides great, but is a bit of work to get the ergonomics right, but when you do, it's a sweet thing....

Bit like designing your own bike!

:thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
11529d1231026082-interested-pazzo-check-out-dec-08-only-pazzo-6-optimized.jpg

11527d1231026082-interested-pazzo-check-out-dec-08-only-pazzo-1-optimized.jpg

Last edited:

LunchBox04V

That Subaru Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
Perfect! Shorts it will be. Thanks for the help. Friday, I will order..... only to wait till April till I can ride (late April). Thats sucks.... haha

It sounds kinda bad.... but I tend to choke up a little more on the controls than the pictures above. lol So I might be able to put my pinky on the end of the controls. Even if I can't, it will still be a great fit seeing as that I usually don't use my pinky on the levers as it is.

Last edited:

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
Not easy getting a natural hold on the grip and lever when you are reaching over to take a pic with the other hand. I have not had a chance to ride with these levers yet either. Hope to get out before you up here in Grand Rapids.

LunchBox04V

That Subaru Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
Gpostarmy, lol oh we will see now. Didn't even notice that you are in GRR. Haha I am Storing the bike in Traverse City. So once the snow is gone up there, the summer riding begins.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the black shorties with blue adjusters and an 07 FZ6 Yamaha blue and love them. Pashnit.com will engrave them for free. That's who I ordered mine from. At the time they had great pricing. I had MXGOLF engraved on mine. :rockon:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the black shorties with blue adjusters and an 07 FZ6 Yamaha blue and love them.

Same here, although mine's a '06. Some pics:

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

Obviously, this is before I removed the fairing and went naked. But you get the idea of how the blue matches up with the '06-'07 blue (I know, not the same as the OP's blue).

LunchBox04V

That Subaru Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I did it. Went with the Black shorts, with Titanium color adjusters from Solo Motor Sports (same guys I got the Leos from). Just a little bit of a wait to get them, and then install them. I also got a local deal on some grip puppies. I am getting pretty excited to get them installed.