Another newbie...

Glitch

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

Just picked up an '08 FZ6 about two weeks ago.

Been off cycles for too long (previously 96 Seca II and 89 GS500e) and found this one.

Cobalt blue
Leo Vince exhaust
Rizoma Grips
ASV Levers
Framesliders
Puig Screen
Cover

Think that about covers all the goodies. Bike has about 10k miles, but I know that's nothing for an FZ6. Tires are... ok, but will probably need done before too long.

Ordered these for around town riding - Teknic Chicane Waterproof Street Boots - RevZilla and they should be here tomorrow.

Got a new jacket cos I got fat since I last rode and my other doesn't fit.

Still debating on getting overpants and doing the fender eliminator...

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like the bike came with all sorts of good mods. I definitely recommend a fender eliminator. I got one on eBay that lets you use all the stock signals and license plate light. Looks good too. Also, a member on the forum makes a very nice mod for dual low-beam headlights. His work is high quality and was very easy to install with his directions. Highly recommend one if he is still making them.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/how-tos/1663-bd43s-07-headlight-mod-part-1-a.html

Enjoy the bike!

Glitch

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, I think one of the previous owners may have already done that one... Need to verify though.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

welcome to the fourm.. cool screen name.. :thumbup:

also look up fazr6... he made one of the nicest FE kits out there.. dunno if he is still making, but im sure someone around here can point you to it.. :thumbup:

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to see you made it. There's a lot of good info on here and a lot of helpful people. You can pretty much find the answer to any question you could ever had about the bike on here.