Angel lights

crzymazy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, im currently doing the bi-xenon mod and i was wondering, what should i wire my angel lights too? my 2006 fz6 doesnt have those lights on the corners of the bulbs so i dont know where to go from here. i tried deciphering the service manual with no luck.

Mancolt

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not quite sure I understand the question. I wired my Angel eye portion of the Bi-Xenon straight to the battery (with a fuse in between of course) and control them with a switch to turn them on and off.

crzymazy

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not quite sure I understand the question. I wired my Angel eye portion of the Bi-Xenon straight to the battery (with a fuse in between of course) and control them with a switch to turn them on and off.

i was origionally thinking of splicing into the harness but i couldnt find anywhere

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

European FZ6 (I know that for sure) have 2 smaller lights in the corner of the light pods. If you have those you could remove em and run the wiring to the angel eyes. But since he doesn't have them... is what you're saying probably the easiest option.