Am I the youngest?

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, I thought I woujld be young on here at 21 years old, but there's a bunch of younger guys on here ! :)

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Geoff you know what it comes next, don't you? Who's the oldest one.

I know, I know, this was already discussed before, but let's update the stats. I'm going to start leading, 45 years old, who is next?

I've got you beat! I'm 47, and this is my first bike.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
If I had a 100 hp sport bike when I was under about 22 years old I would probably not be typing this. Only super responsible kids should ride...look at how many sport bike deaths are the under 25 age group. It takes more than skill to stay alive on 2 wheels...it takes good judgment and self control, neither of which are qualities of many college age individuals.

Take no offense to this guys. The very fact that you are responsible enough to join a community of enthusiasts and learn about your bike and riding means you are more mature than most riders your age.

Last edited:

Taku

Not a senile member.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm positively surprised about the amount of young riders on this forum...

Apparently the FZ6 still holds that same magical attraction that got me hooked to the bike few years back... :BLAA:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heres a new question how about the youngest that bought their own bike.... bought mine when I was 22 paid cash. All money I made working.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heres a new question how about the youngest that bought their own bike.... bought mine when I was 22 paid cash. All money I made working.

First bike I paid for myself was a 1977 YZ 250 I was 13 and earned the money mowing yards.....it was a cash sale of $50 :BLAA:

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site

i was 16 and bought a used 98 ninja 250 w/ 2300mi for $1000 cash