Alpinestars 365 Gore-Tex Gloves

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
A month or so ago I purchased these gloves online, but then failed to return them in time, without getting a 20% restocking fee. These gloves are brand new, with the tags still attached. There a size XL, which is normally my size gloves, but dI idn't realized how much smaller A-stars gloves are. They'll probably fit someone that wears a large, but you can go online to check out the sizing chart. So I'm selling them now for $150. Plus I'll ship to continental US for free. I'll accept Paypal bank transfer for payment. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

T2eC16JHJG8E9nyfmI-cBQ-kJWh4Q60_12.jpg

Last edited:

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
Dang... that's a great deal and I AM looking for winter gloves. Alas, I'm in between a medium/large in A*.

You shouldn't have a problem selling.

j2theb

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll buy them at the price. Although you'll probably have better luck on ebay or even returning them. If you paid full retail, then 20% would be better off than the 150. Anyway, let me know as I'm interested.

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll buy them at the price. Although you'll probably have better luck on ebay or even returning them. If you paid full retail, then 20% would be better off than the 150. Anyway, let me know as I'm interested.

Ebay's charges are ridiculous. I actually ended the auction. I paid 180 for them new, so less the 20% restocking fee, I would get back about 145. I sent you a PM, so if you're still interested, let me know!