Almost T-Boned

cap'n

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Rob what road was it on? I know you're in the south end, was it close to home?

Also I'm really glad you're ok! I had someone do something similar back last Fall out west on 117 near Wayland. Pulled 1/2 way out in front of me, blocking my lane, with me doing about 45 and being maybe 100 feet away. Same deal - scrubbed off as much speed as I could safely and then at the last second I swerved around the front 1/4 panel of the car and kept on truckin'. Guy's eyes looked like big white dinner plates.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work, Rob. It is truly all about experience, judgement and confidence. Glad you simply dealt with it and moved on..

Thanks John. Sure beats the outcome of my last scare in 2008!:thumbup: Hope to see you, David, and Cliff soon.

Hey Rob what road was it on? I know you're in the south end, was it close to home?

Also I'm really glad you're ok! I had someone do something similar back last Fall out west on 117 near Wayland. Pulled 1/2 way out in front of me, blocking my lane, with me doing about 45 and being maybe 100 feet away. Same deal - scrubbed off as much speed as I could safely and then at the last second I swerved around the front 1/4 panel of the car and kept on truckin'. Guy's eyes looked like big white dinner plates.

Hey Cap'n, I was on Morrissey Blvd in Dorchester near UMass Boston cruising toward Southie. The Audi was turning left toward the University (see link)
42.313647,-71.046996 - Google Maps

cap'n

Reaction score
Visit site
I know that spot well. Used to live in Southie [involuntary shudder], and I can easily imagine someone pulling that move there.