almost done!

rhldshadow

rhldshadow
Reaction score
Visit site
So painted black, flush mounts, integrated tail-light, custom eliminator kit, trimmed windshield, tank bag, under cowl, asv levers and d3 grips. Its been a fun doing all this. Last thing i want to get is a seat cowl. Tell me what you think.:BLAA: P.S. someday might make it a streetfighter.:rockon:

Nice gunmetal black! All around looks awesome! I tried my hand at the can-o-spray on some test metal and found I don't have that skill. Is there any way to lower those mirrors?

Nice gunmetal black! All around looks awesome! I tried my hand at the can-o-spray on some test metal and found I don't have that skill. Is there any way to lower those mirrors?

There is a thread some where about switching the left mirror with the right and it lowers it and puts it out a little farther out on the sides.

There is the LEDs above the license plate and the turn signals in the integrated tail light. They're pretty bright. The LED integrated I have is super bright so i hope its enough.

Just remember that most cars are not looking for integrated turn signals. They are use to see them on the sides.

It looks good, I like flat black jobs, but was always too worried about scratching it to try it for myself. I think I have a fairing bolt laying around here from when I went naked I can mail you.

PS: Thank you for not putting Bullitt wheels on your Mustang.:D

It you want to mail them that would be cool. I might go streetfighter as well so no biggie if you don't mail them. Also the flat black i used and the amount of layers on it not to worried about any sctatches.

p.s. thanks i went with custom konig rings made fopr mustangs.

Back