After Market - Clear Turn Signals

mixalis82

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there,

I've been thinking for quite some time, to change my stock turn signals (both front and rear) to 2xpair of crystal clear (white) turn signals, with any pod color, I'd guess the normal orange-y would do.

Now the question is, can anyone point me to the right direction, cause I've had some trouble with ebaying (lots of scammers etc) as of late and I wouldn't know if "Fits all Yamaha bikes" statements are true.

Thanks in advance,

Mike, the joyful bunny.

mixalis82

Reaction score
Visit site
Woo, nice, Thanks for the input Ozfazer6, I guess, front and rear pair are the same :)

Thanks a bunch, gonna be ordering any minute now :p

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I look forward to checking them out, they look AWESOME....Hope they don't attract the WRONG attention....Recent laws have banned the use of FOG LIGHTS when driving....wouldn't be surprised if the PLOD used it as an excuse to pull out their pencil.....
That would be just what I need,lol
Woo, nice, Thanks for the input Ozfazer6, I guess, front and rear pair are the same :)

Thanks a bunch, gonna be ordering any minute now :p

Yup,they are the same mate and your welcome :thumbup:

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
Once again the rules are set by a bunch of pricks who THINK they are saving our lives one rule at a time.....If someone who has only been riding for a short time takes a pillion over 8 years of age , as opposed to someone who's been riding for 20 years taking a pillion UNDER 8....Who is SAFER.....?????