After-market chain guard--lose your hugger

Mingo

Reaction score
Visit site
JDA Custom brushed (looks like aluminum) chain guard for fz6. Still in original bag. $30--shipped to lower 48.

I received this as a gift, but am never going to get around to installing it.

Here are two photos of this specific chain guard. The leading tip has a very small ding--it was probably dropped. I didn't do it so I don't know. The close up shows how small this ding is, but I want to be up front.

that leading edge would likely be concealed by the left heel guard.

I've also included another image--from Armystrong's post on this site. Note: the guard I am selling does not have the characters, "FZ6" etched into the guard.

Anyhow. I have the receipt (cost $45 plus $5 shipping) and the guard is still in the original plastic bag.

If you're in the lower 48, you can have it shipped for $30.

I am actually planning to do my own custom chain guard to put on my wifes bike. I have a nice one on mine that came with the bike that I can use for a pattern. I'm curious as to how many folks would be interested in it if I did several of them once I perfected it. Could be a big hit much like the FAZR6 fender eliminator was and still is. That picture of the one installed on the bike is actually my bike and my chain guard.

Back