A newb on the rise...

ParkinLotFz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Well im a newb here but been ridin for about a year... I ride a 06 fz6... completely stunted out. Renthal handle bars,vortex 56-15 sproket setup and custom biult cage based off a FI. 12 bar is next but im not sure of the design im going with. And hopefully i dont bother yalll too much...lol And and does anyone around here have a handbrake setup or know were one is?

noob on a stunt bike? you do realize the cage only protects the bike chassis and not your chassis right?

:)

P.S. welcome

Well you are correct about the cage. But this bike is already paid for and I have around 24000 miles on it so I figured it was about that time to just get a good stunt bike made. I love ridin dirt bikes and a change to a streetbike couldnt be too hard. But lol I was wrong alot more control is needed and alot more practice. Pics will be up very soon I just have the mock up complete I am going to get the cage and 12 bar painted so my bike doesnt look like complete a$$... But I have a video of a guy I am talkin to online that stunted out his fz6. No hand brake and a quick put together cage and 12 bar. My sliders are based of the fz6 slider but hand made for 4 different pieces of metal. But in the mean time here is his video...

Stunt FZ6 La pioche on Vimeo

apparently the video guy's fave is wheelies....mad props on stunting an fz6 though. stunting is my favorite kind of riding to watch on tv, and we just don't see enough of our bikes doing it. now that you mention it, i think mine needs this kind of treatment......

Well you are correct about the cage. But this bike is already paid for and I have around 24000 miles on it so I figured it was about that time to just get a good stunt bike made. I love ridin dirt bikes and a change to a streetbike couldnt be too hard. But lol I was wrong alot more control is needed and alot more practice. Pics will be up very soon I just have the mock up complete I am going to get the cage and 12 bar painted so my bike doesnt look like complete a$$... But I have a video of a guy I am talkin to online that stunted out his fz6. No hand brake and a quick put together cage and 12 bar. My sliders are based of the fz6 slider but hand made for 4 different pieces of metal. But in the mean time here is his video...

Stunt FZ6 La pioche on Vimeo
:welcome: To the forum!! That was a cool vid you posted!! :D

Back