ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are all sad sick people.

You need to ride more.

Then you can be sane and normal......just like me.:thumbup:

Oh and that Tassie thing was a spree killing, and had nothing to do with any type of cereal.

Cheers
Mike

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
as long as you don't end up like this guy or in the very least I don't see any pics of you doing it I think we will be fine.

DO NOT CLICK ON LINK IF YOUR EASILY OFFENDED BY AUSTRALIAN HUMOUR.
Some people may find the following offensive:

You have been edited...family show people!

Last edited by a moderator:

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
not appropriate?

But its relevant and it not exactly graphic....just disturbing.
Ill remove it happily if someone tells me to.

I wish some people would stop taking things so seriously its funny as.

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
not appropriate?

Im not saying i didnt find it very amusing , i had a good laugh and am not offended but some of us have kids running around and dont expect to see that.........Leave it up if you wish but add a NSFW heading at the top or something , just so there are no nasty suprises to try and explain :D.......We good :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
not appropriate?

Mate it's a family forum.....My 0 year old is regularly standing over my shoulder, as i am sure other members of the forum have to contend with as well.....

It is hysterically funny, and definitely disturbing...especially as the guy looks like he is for real!

Anyway, i used my "powers" and removed it for ya, saves us anymore drama....not taking life to seriously, just protecting the kiddies.

:thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This was a good idea!...........wish I would have thought of it...........looks like it's turning into a circus my kind of show!!!:D:iconbeer::rof::popcorn:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This was a good idea!...........wish I would have thought of it...........looks like it's turning into a circus my kind of show!!!:D:iconbeer::rof::popcorn:

Mate, your in the Aussie part of the forum dont forget....the whole thing is a "circus"....still it was a nice idea to start with....i thought it was a great way to make people giggle....was thinking of maybe posting my bike's reply!

:eek:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mate, your in the Aussie part of the forum dont forget....the whole thing is a "circus"....still it was a nice idea to start with....i thought it was a great way to make people giggle....was thinking of maybe posting my bike's reply!

:eek:
I would like to read the bikes reply!!! GET TO WORK SIR!!:D:popcorn:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, much unlike a lot of my relationship's with Women, i have just gone and re-registered my road FZ6, which means i have had it for exactly 12 months tomorrow!

So i thought i would write my bike a letter!

Dear Bike!
I would like to wish my bike a very Happy 1st Anniversary...i hope it's been as good for you as me, and i hope you have forgiven me for letting that 4WD , use us for target practice, back in Decemmber.

I remember the first day saw you, i instantly had to have you!....sitting there, with your beautiful orange tank, underseat pipes, cast perimeter frame, r6 refugee motor....

So after taking you for a ride, and finding out that you went as nice as you looked, i decided to see the man, and give you a new home.

Upon getting you home...i decided that as beautiful as you were, we could make you even hotter!

So it was time to give you what you deserved...first of all, lots of goodies to make you go faster, and round corners better...suspension upgrades, the PCIII, rearsets, braided lines, some funky pipes that let you breather better etc,etc...

After all this, you have a firmer butt, better legs, your suspenders are far better quality, you go harder, and your voice seems to have broken too....you seem to growl lots more these days! Dont get me wrong, i like it!

Along the way we bought you some new clothes, a lovely tank Bra, a nice little Bellypan, and occasionally we would fit the srceen, to make both our lives a ittle easier on those long trips we both seem to enjoy so much.

You seem to enjoy these long trips, and dont seem too stressed by carrying luggage, and, or a pillion.....never heard you complain once, in fact despite of your new found image as a "Streetfighter", you seem to be just as happy on the open road...that's one of the reasons i like you so much...your happy to go wherever i take you....even onto the dirt track in the Grampians...wasnt that fun in the pouring rain, with a pillion hanging off the back...

In the Twisties is where i think we have spent our best times though, chasing big black Kwaka Meanies, stuffing up the inside of the Odd Ducati, surprising the living daylights out of a few r6's, flip flopping through the beautiful Adelaide Hills, with your "PEEPS", seems to be your favourite place to be...just another reason why i like you so much...That just happens to be my favourite place too!

I have kept you clean, most of the time, and i always keep your tyres in good condition, and make sure they are the best tyres for you, give you great oil, i lube your chain regularly, i even installed an alarm to help keep those horrible people away from you, who might want to take you away from me!

It's been a fun time....trips to the Super Bikes, a couple of runs down the Great Ocean Road, a lot of great rides through the twisties around home, a few jaunts into the dry and dusty outback of SA, and Victoria, and quite a bit of dreary commuting duties, along the way.

So after 23000km's and 12 months together, i wish you, my bike a Happy 1st Anniversary, lets hope we can share many more happy days together...

Thanks for everything,
Jamie.

PS: I will put that new oil in you this weekend...And it's Motul 7100, as i know how much you like it! Oh , and install your fork & rear axle sliders, that you have been waiting so long for.

;)

If it was my bike it'd be, " Shut up and get on"...lol

Or in both our cases...get back off and get to Jenny Craig, your killing me! :eek::D;)