A face only a mother could love...

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
2010_Moto_Morini_Granpasso_1200%201.jpg

the close up does look bad. loved the bucktooth comment. but in its over all context i think it looks fine. actually goes well with the rest of the bike.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
2010_Moto_Morini_Granpasso_1200%201.jpg

the close up does look bad. loved the bucktooth comment. but in its over all context i think it looks fine. actually goes well with the rest of the bike.
Yup, the bike as a whole has some nice touches, it's just the front/face of the bike (as the thread title states) that I think looks weird.

cap'n

Reaction score
Visit site
That dosn't look as bad as the new multistrada. Not to me, anyway.

BEHOLD THE BEAK

ducatimultistrada.jpg

This thing looks like it should be out pollinating flowers.

alfagama

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been looking at it since a while, in magazines, and after a while, as I started getting in use to the "different" style, i started liking it, honestly. I also congratulate those Moto Morini engineers / marketing gurus, for the courage to go on with something different.

I also agree that all current vehicles use hughe glass houses to install these small projector reflectors, any day now I expect to see a cage with some design discarding the old-style glass houses and start putting just the reflectors. Is going to be interesting to see what designers comes with.

Regards to all.