9/11 take a few moments to remember

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Another year goes by and it's just as important as it ever was to take a few moments and remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice ...and some continue to do so as a result of that day.
Have a scroll through the attached link to see some of the faces of those who went to help others knowing full well this would be their last day 12 years ago.

FDNY Online Memorial

Bill

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
To the 343 and all victims of that fateful day, you will never be forgotten. To my brothers and sisters on the job doin' it, be safe!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It's always a very difficult day. 9/11. Lost a crew member when I was touring with the Backstreet Boys on AA flight 11. His name was Daniel Lee. He was flying home from Boston to LA to be with his wife who was giving birth to their first child while the rest of the band and crew were on our way to Toronto for the next show.

While I was riding to work and passed the local Meridian Idaho Fire Department like I always do every morning I saw the honor guards preparing to do raise the flag half staff.

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Although I didn't work for them in 2001, prior to that I worked in the IT department for a company (Marsh) that had their corporate data center in the North Tower of the WTC. Lost many former coworkers that day, including my former manager. This day is always pretty solemn one for me. Kathy, Joe, Bill, et al, I miss you guys.