86 parts for sale

ricar

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all. New here as I don't own an FZ (that's near rideable), but I do have a bunch of parts for sale. Apparently the bike had a bad crank and was stripped down, but another bike was bought and this one sat ever since.

The bike has definitely been down but the cases actually look decent. I have petty much all the engine parts and carbs. I have not yet gone through the carbs, but they do need a cleaning at least. Looking for $100 for the carbs

I have the upper fairing but it's rough and the side panels, but they are again rough as well. Good plastic for a track bike I guess. $40 obo.

I do have the frame but no title. I am trying to get a bill of sale for it as it is not branded.

I have the complete front end with clipons. The clipons have been abused but work, the fender is cracked to pieces where the bolts are but the rest is good, again track use at best. $100

The wheels look like they may be off a 1990, as they are not right for 86. I do have adapters to adjust the calipers to fit these wheels.

Wiring harness has been cut in a few places and I have 3 coils (no gaurentee on wether or not they work) but pretty complete. $80

Gauges are in really decent shape. One of the rings has a small ding but the glass is in very good shape. still on the cage which I'm told is straight by the PO. It does LOOK straight, no visable damage. $100

Can't think of anything else, but if you have some need let me know I'll see if I have it.

ricar

Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot, I have the tank as well, but it is dented, not bad but would have to be painted. Looks like there is no rust though so it would be worth fixing for a $50 investment. And I have a really rough shape Corbin seat dieing for recovering. $15.

ricar

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine just has two hooks that hold rubbers on the frame and one bolt at the back. Are they not 6mm bolts? That's what my R6 tank uses. I do have a bucket of bolts from the bike. If you are looking for something special, can you post a pic?

Last edited:

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering if you have electrical parts, such as a charging Rotor, Stator, and Regulator/Rec. and Turn signal relay?

ricar

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the dealy. I do have some parts and can send pics.

Please PM me for a quicker responce.