2bros and bright turn indicators?

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What do you all do for turn indicators with 2bros exhaust? I put on the aftermarket indicators that came with the exhaust, but the bulbs kept blowing (they are very cheaply made), so I replaced them with Cycle Gear LED indicators I found. I'm not 100% happy with these either because they're not very bright. Has anyone found:

a) a way to mount stock indicators with 2bros exhaust?
b) bright LED indicators that work with the 2bros fender eliminator?
c) any other solution for 2bros?

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
The turn signals from 2bros are total crap...

Honestly, I really like the stock signals from my Triumph. Good quality signals, reasonable size and design. I'd call up the local triumph dealer and grab those! They're not LED, but plenty bright.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
they are really bright, i will take another video with the camera instead of the cell phone so you can see.

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't even install mine. I purchased a DOT approved integrated tail light. Flashes 3 times when I hit the brake then goes solid. Great for safety.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went with plan A. I made a bracket to accommodate both the stock signal and tail light as well as the reflectors. I’m not sure about regulations elsewhere, but here, the turn signals must be a certain distance apart and the bike must have side reflectors.

If you don’t live far from Jerry and am interested in this solution, I can send him the DXF of the custom FE and I’m sure his CNC machine has enough table travel to cut this piece out.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks! I only opened your thread after I posted this and noticed that you had done exactly what I'm looking to do. What timing!

I am uploading the video now, i will post it in my turn signal thread in a few minutes. i did some daylight shots and a nighttime shot for you. they are bright as hell!

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
Are the integrated turn signals as visible from the side as the stock signals?

This is where I bought mine from. The video shows what it looks like when used (from the ebay seller). I don't think you can see my stock blinkers from the side. I kept the stock front lights.

2003-2009 Yamaha FZ6 SEQUENTIAL Signals LED Tail Lights | eBay

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NziKGAakWlU&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NziKGAakWlU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
Check out Oxford Turn signals. The Road legal one's are just as bright as the stock light's on the FZ6.

Shiny_side_up

Reaction score
Visit site
I retained the stock fender and turnsignals with mine. I'll try to post a pic later - it involved a super simple bracket with 2 holes and two little nuts/bolts.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's mine, cheap e-Bay LEDs. They have 18 LEDs each, and are plenty bright. Easy install with the 2-Bros.

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg