2014 World Cup Final Draw

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if anyone else has been watching today, or if the World Cup gets people too riled up to talk about it here (or not), but the draw for next year's World Cup in Brazil happened earlier! :cheer: Pretty exciting stuff! (Also, I didn't see sports in the list of disallowed topics, so hopefully this is OK)

World Cup Brazil - Final Draw

I am personally dreading the U.S.'s group, Group G, with Germany, Portugal, and Ghana. Still...I'm pretty stoked on Brazil on 2014, period! :thumbup: :rockon:

Already planning to take a few days off next summer to settle in with a pint of Guinness somewhere to watch some exciting soccer (football) :D

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
I am personally dreading the U.S.'s group, Group G, with Germany, Portugal, and Ghana. Still...I'm pretty stoked on Brazil on 2014, period! :thumbup: :rockon:

Already planning to take a few days off next summer to settle in with a pint of Guinness somewhere to watch some exciting soccer (football) :D

Group G is scary, never mind that Klinsmann will be going against his homeland for the first time

Pagey

Tiger Boy
Reaction score
Visit site
Klinnsman will be looking forward to it.

Group G is by far the hardest group, should make exciting football !!!!!