2012 - Have you watch this movie ?

strutwatson

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,
Just went for movie last night. Well, i don't think its a good movie at all.
Kinda bored, no doubt there are many cool action part but story wise is worse.
Have you watch 2012 ??

Unseen

Reaction score
Visit site
Saw it around Christmas, I wasn't to impressed either. Considering the mythology around this year 2012 the story could have been better...

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Typical disaster movie.. Some great effects but little substance. It just seemed to go on and on,I've never known a film to drag so much

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
As has been said already, saw it when it came into the cinema a few weeks back and wasn't blown away at all. The graphics were great in parts but it just felt like it was an add on to all the other disaster stories already made!

H3LR4ZR

Insomniac
Reaction score
brhelwig.com
watched it while my car was getting worked on. despite having nowhere to go without a ride I was tempted to walk out it was so bad.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Saw it 2 weeks ago - crap.

Very predictble - I'm gonna save the world, my ex wife's new boyfriend will die, I'm gonna get back with my ex wive - yup - I only sat through it because it looked and sounded good on my home theatre :eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love these movies, they are all the same, the plot for this one is pretty much identical as The day after Tomorrow!

Regardless, i loved it! Awesome effects, laughably bad dialogue, completely unbelievable, and unrealistic!

So it was exactly as i thought it would be! Complete f grade trash...but awesome on Blue Ray, and with the old 7.1 sound system, cranked to the max!

Loved the bit where the John F Kennedy Aircraft carrier, came thundering down upon the US president...pure Schlock!

If you go into the movies expecting them to be anything brilliant plot wise, with decent acting, and a realistic and believable story line, then you are gonna be dissapointed...

:thumbup:

Mancolt

Reaction score
Visit site
It just seemed to go on and on,I've never known a film to drag so much

Have you seen Vantage Point? That movie drags on and on and on....

I wasn't planning on seeing 2012 before reading this thread because I thought it looked horrible. Now my intuitions have been confirmed. I think I'll still avoid this one.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Same as Wolfman, I didn't rush out to see it, but waited and watched it on Bluray at home with Surround, so it wasn't as expensive or as logistically challenging as going to the movies. Was better than I expected actually.

Except the end. One word. Ash?:spank:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally got to see this and I must admit I liked it .
I love a disaster flick .I watch movies to escape reality for a few hours not to pick holes in the plot,if I wanted real life I would watch the evening news ,lol