2009 Toyota Camry LE - $12500

Clean, clear title, no lien!

- approx. 49,000 miles
- leather interior
- power locks, windows, mirrors, and driver's seat
- 4-cylinder engine with automatic transmission
- premium 17-inch alloy wheels
- tilt steering wheel, cruise control, air conditioning, etc

Great gas mileage! 25-30 mpg around town, 35+ mpg on extended road trips.

We are the car's second owner; we purchased it in 2010 with about 5,000 miles on the odometer. It has been meticulously maintained under our ownership and has given us no mechanical problems. I perform all of my own maintenance and use only Amsoil synthetic motor oil. We burn only 100% gasoline; no ethanol fuels go into any of our vehicles.

The car has some superficial cosmetic issues. The paint is flaking on the front bumper cover and there are some permanent marks on the rear cover and along the undersides of the rocker panels. It is still an attractive car, but if you're a nitpicker like me the blemishes are still visible. There are also some scratches/gouges in the vinyl door panels. The rest of the interior is in very good condition, including the leather seats. Most of these issues do not show well in photos or video, so it is best to inspect them in person.

The car is located in Resaca, GA, between Dalton and Calhoun (about 30 minutes south of Chattanooga and 60 minutes north of Atlanta). Send a PM for more information or call Eric at (586)381-0658. Include your email address and I will send additional photos.

Serious inquiries only; don't waste my time or yours. Cash sale preferred; no Paypal or other online means of payment. Cashiers checks or money orders are okay so long as the transaction takes place at a bank to confirm funds.

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
From marketplace rules:
"No Criagslist, or outside linking of for sale items.
If you have stuff on craigslist, then sell it on craigslist. We will not have the items placed here also. List your product here, try to sell it here, then take it to craigslist. Ebay Links are welcome for your FZ6 Related Items only...."

Nice looking car.. good luck with the sale!