2009 MotoGP Round 10 - Brno, Czech Republic

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, some great racing there.

The FIAT Yamaha team isn't infallable after all.
Great to see some newbie's on the podium.

:rockon:

Would of been nice to see a certain likeable yank get a couple of steps further up the podium.....

:thumbup:

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What a cracking race. I don't know what Ducatti were thinking , but kudos for Edwards drifting out to 13th and then gtting a podium and the doctor for coming off and then getting a 5th.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Today we saw how big Rossi's balls really are, falling off while leading and finishing 5th, tremendous racing. Kudos to the top 3, I really though de Puniet could win it but they all did well to stay upright.

gearheadstu

Reaction score
Visit site
That was a good one!

Hats off to Dovi for keeping his head when everyone in front lost theirs. A deserved way to start his tally in the premier class.

Hats off to RdP for his much-improved form and a great ride to the podium. He had me nervous with that wide entry into Redgate. He was across the white line into Pit-Out every single time, and each time they showed it I feared that he'd live up to his crasher reputation of prior years. I think he's on a satellite spec RCV; if so, he needs the full factory spec NOW. That duel with Dani was mega!

Ah, Colin. I wish they'd put him in the post-race interviews regardless of his position. Always good for a laugh!

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was a bit, er, inebriated when I posted yesterday so I didn't pick up the mistake in the title of this thread.

MotoGP was at Donington Park in England. WSBK was in the Czech Republic.