2009 Model Year differences?

flamewulfe

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to order the engine guard, but since I've been shopping around, I've noticed that virtually all vendors for all aftermarket parts for our bike end their compatibility at 2008; are there any significant differences between the 2008 and 2009 model years?

I want to order the engine guard, but since I've been shopping around, I've noticed that virtually all vendors for all aftermarket parts for our bike end their compatibility at 2008; are there any significant differences between the 2008 and 2009 model years?

Identical.

ones a 08 and ones a 09?? :) just kidding.. other than colors and the comfy seat i didnt think there were any other changes

ones a 08 and ones a 09?? :) just kidding.. other than colors and the comfy seat i didnt think there were any other changes

No Comfort Seat. The 09 comes with the standard seat.
I think that Yamaha supplied an 09 for a road test with the optional Comfort Seat installed on it; that's what started the rumour that the 09 came standard with the Comfort Seat.
Taint so.

Any website that usually does aftermarket parts I have found will even stop with the 07 model. 07, 08 and 09 are identical. Just make sure (if it states) you are looking at the S2 fazer.

now if Yamaha would just get on the ball and make accessories in the new deep blue color id be a happy camper. ahem...........a chin fairing please.......the year is almost more than half over :confused:

Back