2009 FZ6RC Dragons Tail Meet

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I made it home last night around 5:30. Sorry for not posting up but I was wasted and hadn't seen my wife in a while ;). LOL I took a shower and she goes what is a matter with your ass? hahaha I had a case of the monkey butt for sure! I guess almost 1800 miles in 6 days will do that too you.

Thanks to everyone who made it happen and a big :thumbup: to everyone who helped me increase my riding knowledge and skills either through leading rides or just talking bikes. If anyone ever have a chance to eat at Steve's I highly recommend it.

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I see that the big benefit of being a slower rider is you get the best spot for group photos :)

In a few days I will get my few pics posted and the video I took riding into and through the mist Friday evening when we went to the top. All the rest get pretty repetative.

mkjeld76

USCG Retired
Reaction score
Visit site
You did get an awesome spot for the picture. Brian dropped me off about 4 miles from the house Monday. I just called this small shop by my house and he has the Michelin Pilot Roads for 350 installed in stock I'll take it by on Friday. Rode my scooter to work today :rolleyes: at least it's on 2 wheels.

-mike

Jim Karam

Trying to Keep Up
Reaction score
www.karam.com
Dominic's mostly OK

I just talked to his Mom. He went to the hospital immediately after his airplane ride home Sunday and was admitted with a wrist broken in three places along with two broken ribs.:( He's back home now, so I imagine he'll be posting soon.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Dominic's mostly OK

I just talked to his Mom. He went to the hospital immediately after his airplane ride home Sunday and was admitted with a wrist broken in three places along with two broken ribs.:( He's back home now, so I imagine he'll be posting soon.

Holy hell man!!!

Something is just not right with a guy that refuses to go the the hospital with injuries that severe.

Desi_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Dominic's mostly OK

So what happened ? Did someone crash etc?

Anarchy

Reaction score
Visit site
Dude is that your idea of Reverse Braking ;-)

What did I miss?

Yeah I thought about doing the whole flipped shifter thing lol;)

Yeah the bike runs great. I honestly would not even know if the plastic wasn't messed up. As I found out this weekend it needs new tires really bad.

W

wrightme43

Yes old worn out tires can kill you. Please read this link man. I am pretty obsessive about tires. It drives the people I work with crazy, then again I sell more tires than the other two guys put together.

Please save this link, and take the time to read it. Every action you will ever take on a motorcycle is transmitted thru two tiny patches of rubber. They have to be absolutely perfect for us to have our best chance of returning home.

http://www.gwocgb.co.uk/documents/tgw_mc-tyres.pdf

Its 70 pages and will help you to have a much lower chance of this happening in the future. It may also save a friends life one day.

Sorry for the rant, but this is a issue near and dear to my heart.

Steve

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Let's see how many names I remember. From Left to Right:

Chris (gosling1)
John (gixxer boy)
Josh (gixxer boy)
Jim (JimKaram)
Todd (AJ Babaganoosh)
Elisha