2008 blue FZ6 with only 2020 miles!

Ohenry

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all of your intrest in this bike and trying to help me go back to the dirt!
I traded it with some $ my way for a nice 2005 DRZ400s to a guy close by. I rode it over there and that made it harder to say goodbye to such a great bike it will be missed.:(

Thanks again,
:rockon:
Blake

D

Dave.TX

Blake, glad you were able to get what you wanted but sad you won't have an FZ6 anymore. You'll be back, they always come back! Enjoy your new bike.

DirtySouth

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all of your intrest in this bike and trying to help me go back to the dirt!
I traded it with some $ my way for a nice 2005 DRZ400s to a guy close by. I rode it over there and that made it harder to say goodbye to such a great bike it will be missed.:(

Thanks again,
Blake

Don't worry Blake, I'll be gentle with her. :D

Ohenry

Reaction score
Visit site

I know it is just so easy to ride! I rode home on the DRZ and I was like wow this thing keeps you awake that is for sure! My wife could hear it from a few blocks away! :eek: I am not sneakin around with that Yoshi pipe WOW!
The motor wants to go that is for sure and who am I to say no? :shakehead:
I am heading to Suches in the morning to get lost on the FS roads armed with deathwings that have 7k on them...
Enjoy it DS!

Blake

D

Dave.TX

Somehow, with a name like DirtySouth I find that hard to believe. :spank:

Have fun, Blake. That sounds like a blast! I miss off roading, you just reminded me of that.

DirtySouth

Reaction score
Visit site
Somehow, with a name like DirtySouth I find that hard to believe. :spank:

Have fun, Blake. That sounds like a blast! I miss off roading, you just reminded me of that.

Well I haven't been on a bike since Jan so I want to work the butterflies out, but I'm hoping that she will serve me well. By the way, that's a nice area that you live in.

Ohenry

Reaction score
Visit site
Where you near my place?

I rode the DRZ with a buddy and it was fun look..
Play in 720p.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMi6yguo7YA]DRZ400s_TW1.mov - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0NVnoZUIPY]DRZ400s_TW2.mov - YouTube[/ame]

Blake