2008 black fz6 2600 miles, mass

adumb

Reaction score
Visit site
2008 black fz6 with 2600 miles located in plymouth, mass. bike is all stock except for the fender eliminator. i have the original one that will go with the bike. had the 600 miles service done at the dealer ship and another oil change done at the begining of this year. save big on a used bike, this bike looks exactly like it did in the showroom and i broke it in according to the manual. i have the title in hand just looking to swing this money in to other projects that i do a bit more often. 4800obo

email me at [email protected] or call 1-774-283-0272

i am going to take some pics of the bike today and post them up but like i said there is no scratches or dings on this bike to speak of.

have title in hand for easy sale

thanks,
adam

Last edited:
it has been some bad weather here for taking pics but tommorow should be good.... but more importantly is the price drop, i am looking for a quick easy sale and the new price shows that i believe.

5000obo

here are those pics.. little grainy cause it was dark in the shed i did the best i could with the shed light i had. as you can see it looks the same as it did when i got it from the dealer.

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

i got more pics if someone wants me to email them.... can't believe only a couple bites i figured this would have been gone quick.

still for sale... negotiable price at 4800.... i haven't seen any bike with this low miles for this cheap if you see something simliar with a better price let me know and maybe i can do better on the price.

nice looking bike.. hopefully it'll go to a good home.. ill keep an ear out for anyone looking for a fz6 localy.. your not that far from ct... bump for the sale

Back