2007 Yamaha Fz6 (Boston, MA/RI)

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
EDIT: BOUGHT

I am currently looking for a 2007 Yamaha Fz6. Must be in great condition and actually runs. I'm new to this forum but hopefully someone will have what I'm lookin for. Will consider a 2005-06. MAYBE an 04 if the pricing is right. Just send details and info my way, the more the better. But I'm from the Boston/RI area. And if you guys know someone selling id love to have details/pictures.

ALSO, i'm not into that streetfighter look with only one round headlight. I'm into that ninja fierce look ;).

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am currently looking for a 2007 Yamaha Fz6. Must be in great condition and actually runs. I'm new to this forum but hopefully someone will have what I'm lookin for. Will consider a 2006. But I'm from the Boston/RI area. And if you guy know Someone id love to have details/pictures.

Thanks.

You might want to check the four sale section. Click on the Forum button on the top left of the screen and scroll down. I think there are a few for sale already.

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
sometimes you might have to travel for the right bike? any reason why you don't want a 04/05?

I'll consider it, but I seen a picture of 05's and they're all blue with the white "fairing" (I believe is the right term). Do you have one an 05 for sale?

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
white? I don't think I seen white one, most of them are blue/gray or gray/gray, either way keep on checking in and I am sure something will come up, try trolling craigslist as well

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That dumb mother****er doesn't know how to answer his phone. He probably sold it already but was too lazy to take it down.

There is really no need for name calling. All 3 of those bikes could very well belong to members here. By chance, if that's the case, you just lost a potential ride.