2007 S2 Fairings in the UK?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"Fast blue one", has them...

picture.php
Who is that handsome bugger in the photo?

GastonJ

The Winged One
Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers guys. I do think that they 'finish off' the fairing really well. I'll have to look at getting some black shading around the edges to match up with the rest of the bike though.

It seems to feel different, but I haven't had too much chance to ride it at any great speed over a real distance. Not been out in any bad weather lately either, so I can't tell it it saves me from any of the nasty weather we get. It does however seem more stable on the country lanes, but that could just be me.

Now I just need a double bubble screen, maybe metallic red, or is that overdoing it?

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree. These lower fairings look sweet. I want to get them for mine someday. I just wish they sold them in the US. I have seen them in Canada, and asked my local Yamaha Dealer, and they could not get them.

jambid

Reaction score
Visit site
They look great, where did you get them from? I've found quite a few on forgein websites, but can't seem to find them in the UK?

GastonJ

The Winged One
Reaction score
Visit site
Aye, that's where I got mine from, they're located in Grimsby, on Cleethorpe Road. Good place, just had my 5k/yearly service done there as well. Good bunch of blokes :thumbup:

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
The dealer is looking around for another manufacturer, but while they do, does anyone know of any frame crash protectors which would not involve drilling or cutting the fairing lowers?

I couldn't find any, but I reckon you could get away with a reasonable job of drilling to fit, if you want. These are R&Gs:

simonwb-albums-simonwb-s-fazer-picture3249-r-g.jpg

simonwb-albums-simonwb-s-fazer-picture3250-r-g-2.jpg

simonwb-albums-simonwb-s-fazer-picture2745-rhs.jpg