2007 parts for sales , cheap/quick, some FREE and priced to sell!

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
2007 parts for sales , cheap/quick, all need to go to clean my garage!

As you all know I recently got into the accident, the bike was totaled but left me a few parts that I purchased before such for spares, maintenance.

I wanted them all gone, so these are cheap and post them up to clear my garage.

Shipping, I only ship within 48 states. If you'd like me to ship Hawaii/PR or internation, the shipping will be much more different.

1 x 2007 yamaha blue belly pan with screws - $125 + $25 shipping
1 x 2007 front L&R caliper set (included everything in the photos) - $100 + $35 shipping - the caliper set needs new seals, all are super clean and checked without any problem (I planned to replace my front caliper but got into the accident)

1 x brand new front L&R brake pads (brand&brand new never used) - $50 + $10 shipping
1 x 2007 original handle bar clamp with all hex screw - $35 + $10 shipping
1 x set of Yamaha FZ6 original blinkers front and rear - FREE + $15 shipping
1 x set of Biltz touring gloves (size small fit as I'm 5'9 170lbs) - FREE + $20 shipping

I'm currently off work this week, so if you guys all complete the transaction before Friday, I will get them shipped out latest by Saturday.

PM me what you'd like to get

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
set of brake is gone/reserved.

** The 2007 caliper set is included everything, it's the whole complete set of 2007 (2008 FZ6) caliper/brake kit (etc..). It's relatively new as you can see the brake pads' remaining life. They just need a set of seals to ensure the rebuilt sound-safe!

Belly pan, sale as shown in the picture, it has no mounting bar, as they were left on the bike when the Insurance towed. The belly pan wasn't on the bike when I crashed, so it looks pretty clean, new-ish! :)

Last edited:

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
For those I received the payment, I will try to ship them out either Friday or Saturday.

Sorry for any delay! (My garage door's spring/string broken, gotta repair it today so didn't have time to pack the stuffs)

Still available:
1 x S2 caliper complete set
1 x Belly Pan (relatively new)

Thx,
jake

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
self-bump!

Still available:
1 x S2 caliper complete set
1 x Belly Pan (relatively new)

Good news for those already sent me the payment, all are packed and ready to ship out tomorrow. I'm kinda busy today so can't stop at USPS, will do tomorrow morning!

Thx,
jake

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, just spent $45 on a rear set of OEM brake pads last week, and will eventually need front pads even though I have over 100k on them, they are still good.

Surprised the belly pan is the last thing to go, they are hard to find. Color doesn't matter, it can easily be repainted.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the belly pan, is that something similar to this?

Yamaha FZ6 Bellypan (2007-2009) Gloss Black

But mine is a black color bike though, I wonder how much do they charge for epainting to glossy black.
Even going for this is expensive.:
https://www.mydipkit.com/index.php?...id=249&zenid=98ab03eff9df5718f110baa42474584d

Please let me know if it looks similar to this.

That one is aftermarket. Mine is original belly pan from 2007 Yamaha FZ6 (I think it's fit for 2008/2009 but you might check it).

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
Self-bump.

Still available
1. set of complete front caliper S2 version (will ebay this week if no one takes it)
2. Blue belly pan - relatively new (no mounting bracket but screws, will ebay this week if no one takes it)

Thx,
j