2007 FZ-6 Vs 2008 Royalstar tour deluxe

frt96

Reaction score
Visit site
Last year I stopped commuting long distance and at the same time my wife came around and started riding with me. After a short time she talked me into buying a bike that was comfortable for her also. So keeping it in the family I bought a RSTD. Great bike. Lots of torque V-4 1300 Detuned V-max motor. I have been riding everywhere on the bike I call the Yamahog.

Well today I took the cover off the FZ to change the coolant brake fluid and oil. I took it for a spin and I still can't wipe the grin off my face. I forgot how easy it is to ride. The one thing that I noticed the most is how after becoming proficient in low speed turns on the Yamahog the FZ is like a toy.
I found my self much more confident in turns and in parking lots.
Guess what I'm riding to work tomorrow!!!!

derek533

Reaction score
Visit site
That's the first thing I immediately noticed when I switched from my first bike (800 cruiser) to the Fz. The Fz is so laid back, easy to ride, easy to turn, etc. Overall, it's just so much more enjoyable to ride than my cruiser ever was without the butt pain either!

frt96

Reaction score
Visit site
I tell you what, I brought the FZ to work today... My perma-grin hasn't come off my face yet! It's a shame it's only nine miles to work now.

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got reassigned. 50 miles to work now. considering a new seat or the spencer mod. Other than that, is even good for two hrs per day.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2