2007 Fastest blue Streetfighter

frt96

Reaction score
Visit site
This winter I sold my beloved 07 FZ6 to my cousin and he had it for 500 miles before he wrecked it. After the insurance payout he gave me my bike back. He was involved in a low speed wreck when a lady pulled through a stop sign without seeing him. He locked up the brakes and layed it down. The only parts that were damaged was the fairing, Stator cover, bent forks, a smashed gauge cluster and a very small dent in the tank. I have already removed the fairing and I am going to go with a Vs-02 kit from DEV_USC. I need to know what is the most plug and play method of repairing or replacing the forks. Can I just buy the whole front end off an R6? I Don't know if the triple tree is damaged but I do know that the wheel is pointing a little to the right when the handle bars are straight.

I fell in love with the FZ-09 and was going to buy one, but I figure I'll just add a couple of teeth to the rear sprocket of this FZ6 and go hooligan style!

frt96

Reaction score
Visit site
Well after a bit of web surfing I'm going to try to realign the forks first before switching out the wholefront end with a R6S.

frt96

Reaction score
Visit site
After watching a tutorial on fork alignment, I gave it a try. It worked. The forks are straight and in line again. Now for a test ride.