2007 Blue Yamaha FZ6 w/ Full GIVI Luggage & More (Tyler, TX)

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
2007 Blue Yamaha FZ6 w/ Extras -- $3,600 (Tyler, TX)

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! NO TRADES!

I must sell my baby... A 2007 Yamaha FZ6 that I have taken extra good care of since day one. The bike is in great shape and has 12,3XX miles, 3/4th of which are highway. It has been maintained regularly and only seen fully synthetic oil. Selling because I now have an 9 month old son and need the money for other things! Includes the following:

- Puig dark smoke racing windscreen, along with original screen.
- Dual headlight mod, w/ Nyoka H7 Hyper Yellow bulb, and stock H4 (I'll throw in a second Nyoka H7).
- Airbox mod, coupled with a K&N air filter
- Custom carbon fiber wrap around exhaust pipe where it runs under the seat. This drastically reduces felt leg heat!
- One-less tooth front sprocket (also includes original sprocket) for increased torque. Speedo-Healer is under the seat to correct shown MPH.
- New Yuasa YT12B-BS battery, with a hidden lead running down the right side of the frame for easy charge-ability.
- T-Rex Racing frame sliders and fender eliminator kit (original rear fender is also included).
- I'll also throw in a black Cortech magnetic tank bag.

I have a clear title in hand! Price dropped to $3600. Located in Tyler, TX.

fz1.jpg
fz2.jpg
fz3.jpg
fz4.jpg

Last edited:

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot to mention it also includes a GIVI backrest that is attached to the V46 top case and the original owners manual.

Last edited:

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
No, I'm keeping everything together as of now.

And for anyone who tried to PM me I didn't get it because my inbox was full. I cleaned it out though so try again and it'll work.

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright guys, I am now willing to accept offers on ALL the extra accessories that I mentioned for the bike (accept things like frame sliders, K&N air filter, etc.).

So anyone interested in the GIVI top case, GIVI mounts, touring windscreen, tank bag, so on and so forth... start the bidding! ;)

My brother has first dibs on the V35 GIVI side cases, but if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse (meaning surpassing my brothers offer) then they are yours.

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
Again, Interested in Givi side cases, side case racks/mounts, and maybe the Cortech magnetic tank bag.

Can you give me some rough idea of asking prices? What did your brother offer you for the side cases?

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
Those of you PMing me w/ low ball offers on the luggage might as well not waste your time, because it will be ignored!

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
I'm interested in purchasing the following if you are willing to sell:

Puig dark smoke racing windscreen

I need to know if this will fit the 2005 Fz6 model, though. I've ran some searches and can't find out, does anybody know? If it fits I'm interested. I'm also interested in the front sprocket (you said it's -1, right?) if that will fit too. Any assistance in fitting would be awesome, I know I'm a noob to the bike scene and I ask a lot of dumb compatibility questions so you guys are awesome for your continuous help! :rockon:

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
05 and 07s have different fairing. 07 screens will not fit on 05s.

Nooooooooooo! Lame! Well, hopefully I can still use the sprocket!

Actually, I don't even know about that. I read the thread on replacing it and I don't have an impact wrench or whatever, I literally have a tool set (wrenches, ratchet set, etc) and that's it. I don't have a center stand either, just the kickstand. I wonder if that's a project I could complete with only those items...