2006 Yamaha FZ6 for sale or trade, $3750

kawwikid

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,
well im putting my 2006 FZ6 up for sale or trade. She has 9900 mile on her, and some mods done. I have the title in hand. Im asking $3750 for her or looking to trade for a first or second Gen FZ1 or Vstar 1300 or Mean Streak or DL1000, somthing along those lines. Im a bigger guy and as much fun as the FZ6 is to ride I jst need a bigger, heavier bike for me..Thanks

Sean

kawwikid

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump...No one out there, looking for a clean, Red FZ6? She got some good mods done; Race Tech Springs, Scorpion Ti Exhuast, Cat Delete Pipe, Custom Programed PC3, oh and R6s cams custom timed (not just dropped in), Tires have only 450 miles on them Bt0-16s very stick..

Sean

kawwikid

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I have an ad on Craigslist, the FZ6 site, the FZ1 site, and the Warrior Site, and ZRX site...Not one bite yet...crazy...Im really hoping to sell it and be able to buy a fellow FZ6 members, FZ1 that he has for sale...

Sean

kawwikid

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe, but theres several FZ6s for sale around town here that all have the aroudn the same price on them, and most of them are 2004/2005..Mines a 2006, with good mods done to it, and because of the cams, and dail-in and tuning, she runs really strong...

Sean...