garmie

Reaction score
Visit site
11,6xx miles
Clean title in hand
Two OEM Yamaha keys
Helmet lock and key
Factory tool kit
Unfortunately, it didn't come with a manual, but I found a PDF version which I could pass to you on CD.

Battery replaced at 7,610 miles
Pilot Road 4 tires installed at 7,950 miles (they show very little wear!)
Oil changed at 10,451 miles
Coolant changed at 10,451 miles
Front and rear brake fluid changed at 10,600 miles
Spark plugs replaced at 10,600 miles
K&N washable air filter installed at 10,600 miles

I purchased this bike last year in March at 7,604 miles. I am the third owner as far as I know.

The bike has some typical wear and tear consistent with a bike from 2006. The bike has been dropped from a stand-still on at least one side as indicated by some of the scratches on the bike (none on the tank!) and disclosed to me by the previous owner. I have never laid the bike down, personally. The tank is nearly flawless.

I removed the OEM rear fender and installed a fender eliminator with aftermarket turn signals and an LED license plate light.

The bike is mechanically awesome. This bike is literally ready to ride and requires absolutely nothing.

Cash only. You must have a motorcycle endorsement on your valid license and cash in hand to test ride.

Why am I selling such an awesome bike? I've gotten my fill of speed with it and I'd like to move onto a more family oriented toy.

I also have a flat black SHOEI RF-1200 helmet in awesome condition, gloves, pants, and a jacket, which could be purchased at an additional cost if you're interested.

20150719_123057.jpg

20150719_123217.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.