2006 Sportster 1200 Low $5499 Florida

rockmurf

Reaction score
Visit site
I know this is a great spot for this bike so here it goes, it is Melissa's bike and she is either going to stop riding or possibly get a 650r, must likely she is done. Anyway, bike has almost 19k miles, has been meticulously maintained, syn oil, irridium plugs, K&N air filter, very good tires, has support brackets for soft luggage, luggage rack with sissy bar and pad, engine guards with highway pegs, and for an additional $150 a removeable windshield and upgraded seat. Bike has been dropped at 0 mph with minimal scratches. Bike is white/black with orange and black pinstripes. pm me for pics. KBB retail is about 6900 and trade in is about 5100. Price is a extremely fair with market conditions factored in. Runs and looks great. Thanks for reading and pass it on to our harley buddies and wannabees.
[email protected]

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with the sale. It sounds like a clean well maintained bike.

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
I know this is a great spot for this bike so here it goes, it is Melissa's bike and she is either going to stop riding or possibly get a 650r, must likely she is done. Anyway, bike has almost 19k miles, has been meticulously maintained, syn oil, irridium plugs, K&N air filter, very good tires, has support brackets for soft luggage, luggage rack with sissy bar and pad, engine guards with highway pegs, and for an additional $150 a removeable windshield and upgraded seat. Bike has been dropped at 0 mph with minimal scratches. Bike is white/black with orange and black pinstripes. pm me for pics. KBB retail is about 6900 and trade in is about 5100. Price is a extremely fair with market conditions factored in. Runs and looks great. Thanks for reading and pass it on to our harley buddies and wannabees.
[email protected]

There are many on this forum and others who like to bash the Harleys, but my old Sporty was one of my favorites. It was a 2000 with never a problem. I simply changed the oil, changed the tires and rode on. Good luck! I hope she sticks to riding.

rockmurf

Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck! I hope she sticks to riding.
I hope she doesn't. She doesn't have the concentration one needs to be safe on the road. She got her license due to peer pressure from the other females in the group and she really enjoys it but doesn't want to practice to overcome her weaknesses and it falls to me to take care of her bike because I am meticulous about making sure the tank is full and bike is cleaned before putting it into the garage after every ride and making sure the bike is ridden so the gas stays fresh.

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck! I hope she sticks to riding.
I hope she doesn't. She doesn't have the concentration one needs to be safe on the road. She got her license due to peer pressure from the other females in the group and she really enjoys it but doesn't want to practice to overcome her weaknesses and it falls to me to take care of her bike because I am meticulous about making sure the tank is full and bike is cleaned before putting it into the garage after every ride and making sure the bike is ridden so the gas stays fresh.

Then you're absolutely right with selling it. If her heart's not in it, her head won't be either.