2006 FZS6 complete part out

edfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Thnx Dan..that was a trip and a half for me but well worth it! Good luck with the rest of the sale!

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you know if those headers would work on a 2008? I'm pretty sure that in 2007+ they added the O2 sensor to the headers, so I'm fairly skeptical. Can anyone else chime in, maybe?

dmmcd

Engineer
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you know if those headers would work on a 2008? I'm pretty sure that in 2007+ they added the O2 sensor to the headers, so I'm fairly skeptical. Can anyone else chime in, maybe?

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that. I can tell you that there are different part numbers in '06 and '08 and the parts diagram looks like an O2 sensor in the '08 header.

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
How about the headlight assembly? Any scratches/cracks/broken tabs? I don't need the whole fairing, just the headlights.

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested in the seat, Sending PM.

Also I might be able to take the slip-ons too, depending on my finances.

Last edited:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Hoping you may be able to help me out with a rear wheel (with or without tire), rear sprocket, and chain.

Need to set up a commuter rear wheel since With a new job i now have a daily 85 mile commute.

please let me know ASAP if this is possible.

Travis Walthall

dmmcd

Engineer
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump up. The original post is current with what is still available. I will be moving on to eBay soon, but I would really like to avoid it if possible, so make me an offer.