2006 FZ6 For Sale in Atlanta- $4000

Thorpiticus

Reaction score
Visit site
Forum Friends,

I've got to clean out some garage space, so the FZ is up for sale. It's been for sale on-and-off for a while, but I'm quickly becoming a motivated seller. The bike is an 06 and only has 950 miles on it. Blasphemy, I know, but I just never got much of a chance to ride it. Consider my loss your gain. I have started and ridden it a bit every week to keep it in good working order.

It has had one previous owner, and he dropped it at 42 miles. I bought it then and rode it for a short commute and occasional weekend pleasure rides. The chain was lubed every week and the 600 mile service was done early.

I've got a few more pictures on my photobucket, however I'm happy to take any specific pics for the buyer. Feel free to ask me any questions about it as well.

It's hard to get a value for a lower-than-average bike, but I think $4000 is a fair price for the bike given mileage and mechanical condition. If you disagree, feel free to let me know. Like I said, I'm a somewhat motivated seller. Thanks for your interest! :thumbup:

-John

FZ6 pictures by JEEForSale - Photobucket

P1020431.jpg

P1020420.jpg

P1020422.jpg

P1020424.jpg

P1020425.jpg

P1020426.jpg

P1020427.jpg

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Tough even at that price man. My very well modded FZ6 is not getting sold even at $3500. Not even offers. I may as well keep it and stare at it even if I don't ride it.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to say man but $4000 does seem a bit steep. I bought my 06 with 5000 miles on it in excellent condition last year for $4000. That accompanied with the damage, I wouldn't expect any more than $3000 for it. Sorry to rain on your parade but I do wish you luck. Let us know how it goes.:thumbup:

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
you'll know soon enough if you have it priced too high. It amazes me how many people buy bikes and let them sit in their garage. Good luck.

Thorpiticus

Reaction score
Visit site
I appreciate the feedback. I'm hoping to find someone who doesn't care about fixing it and is willing to buy as-is. I'd certainly take less than I'm asking, but I'd love to get it gone soon. Does anyone have any interest?

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I'd throw it on Craigslist for $3500 obo and see what happens. The low mileage and otherwise good condition should help you get close to that.