2005 FZ6 6k miles $3700

Convict1997

Reaction score
Visit site
For sale is my 05 FZ6. It is in excellent condition. The bike is mostly stock. I have added the headlight mod and wired in a battery tender. It came with a tank protector and frame sliders. The bike has just turned over 6K miles, but this will go up a little as I keep riding. I changed the oil and cleaned/lubed the chain within the last 50 miles. The bike is located in Concord NC. It has one small scratch on the clutch cover from the previous owner. I didn't even notice it until a week after I purchased the bike. I can deliver locally. I am selling because I'd like to pay off some hospital bills. I had planned on trading for a Versys, but the money isn't there right now. My plan is to pay some bills off and try to find an older 750 Nighthawk. The bike will come with the stock windshield shown in the first picture. I will also be removing the risers and the saddlebags. If the bike sells, I will have a few of those items available. Two sets of saddlebag brackets, a Yamaha Touring windscreen, and possibly SW Motech risers. Asking $3700. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks.

30xivec.jpg

301k46p.jpg

Just rolled over 6k
2yzhor5.jpg

Rear Tire
281zr06.jpg

Front Tire
s6830j.jpg

Shiney paint
24l989d.jpg

Tank Protector
ta0r9v.jpg