2004 Yamaha FZ6 for sale Florida $3000.

rockmurf

Reaction score
Visit site
Silver/black, 28k miles. Oil/filter changed per manual with syn. Has K&N air filter, uncaged sliders, risers, steibel horn, puig double bubble windshield, tank protector. Never dropped, wheelied, stoppied(?). 58 year old rider who takes meticulous care of his vehicles. Always garaged and covered. Filed with gas and cleaned after every ride. Riden weekly so no varnish in this tank. Looking to finance my trip to Alaska in June. KBB is $4100. Thanks for reading.

kingbreed

Reaction score
Visit site
Silver/black, 28k miles. Oil/filter changed per manual with syn. Has K&N air filter, uncaged sliders, risers, steibel horn, puig double bubble windshield, tank protector. Never dropped, wheelied, stoppied(?). 58 year old rider who takes meticulous care of his vehicles. Always garaged and covered. Filed with gas and cleaned after every ride. Riden weekly so no varnish in this tank. Looking to finance my trip to Alaska in June. KBB is $4100. Thanks for reading.

is this bike still available?

rockmurf

Reaction score
Visit site
No but I have an fz1 red, for sale for 4500. 06 with 13k miles, aftermarket exhaust, power commander, never dropped or dinged.