2004 Yamaha Fazer FZ6 £1750 ono, Essex UK

Gadget

Reaction score
Visit site
For sale is my 2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer which I've owned since 2008, black and silver, 6 speed, has 29,970 miles on the clock and still rides great! Full service history, 1 previous owner, puig racing screen, r&g crash protectors, belly pan and upgraded sprockets. Fitted with Yamaha factory thatcham 1 alarm and immobiliser. Will also throw in used oxford bike cover, handle bar muffs front disk lock and chain, cargo net, plus complete lower fairings and original screen. Bodywork is good although a few scuffs and scratches on tank, tail fairings and engine casing. The bike is a CAT D as I was involved in a minor head-on collision (under 30mph) last September and bike only suffered broken headlight, bulb and bent headlight mount but all has been repaired. Taxed until end of Feb 2015 and MOT'd until 27th November 2014. Fantastic looking bike with twin under seat exhaust, very fast and comfortable ready for the summer! New bike forces sale.

Link to photos: darrenr0's Library | Photobucket

Gadget

Reaction score
Visit site
Never mind now, sold her on ebay, last weekend. Sad to see her go but looking forward to my new S2 all black Fazer, fully faired! Blah