2 Bros Exhaust Carbon Fiber

JAZZ-n-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I know I posted this with my bike under selling your bike, but I figured it would be more noticed if I posted it under its own thread since people do not have to somehow find it while looking at my bike. So if it is an over post and you must delete it...it is what it is.

But as you can read from the title, I am selling my 2 bros exhaust. It is in good condition and has only been used for 3-4 months. I am asking $450 for it. After seeing how much shipping was to try and ship my corbin seat, I am not going to sell it 450 shipped. So I prefer a local sale.

Just so you know, I had the scorpions and then moved to the 2 bros...and oh my word the two bros were music to my ears. IMOP, they are by far the best sounding pipes for our bikes.

UPDATE!!!! So the other day I was having my wife move the exhausts and she tipped them over and put a couple scratches in the tips. They are not bad, but I want to let y'all know about them. They are on the underside, so the only way you would be able to see them is if you got below the motorcycle and looked for them. Also, I do not have the turn signals so you might need them depending on the setup you decide to use. But I looked on ebay and you can get LED turn signals for $15.

Last edited:

djw805

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, will you be selling the fender eliminator kit that the exhaust came with with along with it? I am in southern cali and very interested! please let me know asap!

Last edited:

JAZZ-n-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
djw805

Yes It will come with everything. It will have the FE and the smaller signal lights. I work in North Hills So it can cut down your trip by a lot if you are able to come while I am working.

I am a teacher so I am there early till around 3ish. But tomorrow I am there late. let me know what you want to do.