2 BEST reasons to teach.......

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
What are the 2 BEST reasons to teach high school......2 months off in the summer. Just finished a seminar last week and booked a few days at Country Inn in Boone , NC for the remainder of the week, well, Wed, Thur, Fri... Aah!!!
Can't wait, ride the Blue Ridge Parkway, tour Grandfather Mountain, the scenery, lotsa eating, fresh mountain air in the evenings and of course, some boring places with the wife leading me by hand. What's the only downside to this trip........taking the Harley since the wife will be on the back the whole time and she just isn't into speed and twisties ! So, the big Harley with cruise and stereo will be seeing the miles this trip.

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
What are the 2 BEST reasons to teach high school......2 months off in the summer. Just finished a seminar last week and booked a few days at Country Inn in Boone , NC for the remainder of the week, well, Wed, Thur, Fri... Aah!!!
Can't wait, ride the Blue Ridge Parkway, tour Grandfather Mountain, the scenery, lotsa eating, fresh mountain air in the evenings and of course, some boring places with the wife leading me by hand. What's the only downside to this trip........taking the Harley since the wife will be on the back the whole time and she just isn't into speed and twisties ! So, the big Harley with cruise and stereo will be seeing the miles this trip.

Ya sometimes the Fiz needs her beauty sleep

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
and the third best reason......

*drumroll*

HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!!!! WEEEEEE!!!!!

WenMark

Reaction score
Visit site
I do really enjoy it too. There are some stressful times during the school year, but the breaks are worth it. Happy Trails!:thumbup:

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
haha keep it going ladies and gentlemen!!

number 5, 6, 7..........???????????

#5 Because high school kids are not insane (haha, can you tell I am a high school counselor?)

Seriously though, #5 would have to be because the staff can talk to you like an adult, unlike in an elementary school, where they use that horrendous condescending tone allt he time.

Schools are the best though, having all that time off. Summers, holidays....the pay isn't that great, and its awfully stressful, but it is worth it.