08 full fairings (raven)

PRICE DROP! First person to offer $550 plus shipping takes it (USA only please). I will take PayPal or cashiers check. Lots of other things to pay for. Thanks for looking.(first page has the pics)

Hi again. May I get a shipping price to 75407 (princeton, Tx.)? I am saving the money for these, and will get my info together and make it happen ASAP- if noone with money now buys them!
PS
I know ur sick of me by now... sry? Still trying...

Hi again. May I get a shipping price to 75407 (princeton, Tx.)? I am saving the money for these, and will get my info together and make it happen ASAP- if noone with money now buys them!
PS
I know ur sick of me by now... sry? Still trying...

I would need to go get a big box first, then take it to the ups store. I will probably insure it, so that neither one of us gets screwed from shipping accidents. I'll try to get it done soon. Got a bunch of bubble wrap, though. How fast do you want it shipped? Ground is obviously the cheapest. Not sick of you - :noworries:

1) Insurance is good- I will gladly pay for that!
2) Ground is good- no problem there.
3) Thank you- I'm sick of me even if you're more tolerant... :eek:
Thanks again, ready

I just purchased my new 08 FZ6 about a couple of months ago and I would really like to put full fairings on it, but I cant find where I can purchase some. I would buy yours, only I live in California. Any info on where I can get some?

I just purchased my new 08 FZ6 about a couple of months ago and I would really like to put full fairings on it, but I cant find where I can purchase some. I would buy yours, only I live in California. Any info on where I can get some?

I got them through Kelly's Cycle Centre Ltd.
1042 Upper Wellington Street
Hamilton, ON
L9A 3S6

PH (905) 385-5977

They are Yamaha Genuine Parts

They cost me 789.95 plus 126.39 US dollars as of July 2008

Hope this answers your question (I love the cut-n-paste!)

hey bro, got the email of that dealer?
I live in Singapore & I want it to be shipped here.
2 bad you would only sell it to your local place, or else I would have gotten it.

Just pm me the link of your dealer would do aite.

Thanks

hey bro, got the email of that dealer?
I live in Singapore & I want it to be shipped here.
2 bad you would only sell it to your local place, or else I would have gotten it.

Just pm me the link of your dealer would do aite.

Thanks

Am I wrong in saying that any Yamaha dealer in Singapore should be able to order you in the fairings.

Back