07+ Touring Windscreen, Yamaha, Smoke

JPH

Reaction score
Visit site
NEW in Box: 07+ Touring Windscreen, Yamaha, Smoke

SOLD !!! "PAPER" Gets a Brand New 07+ Smoke Yamaha Touring Screen. For 30% off Retail, Including Shipping! I never installed it and still have the original shipping box. It cost me $124 from the dealer. Asking $90 OBO includes shipping. 17 & 1/4 inches from point at center to top edge. It is Yamaha/OEM. The third picture is the trim pieces. E-mail [email protected]

Last edited:

JPH

Reaction score
Visit site
17 & 1/4 inches from point at center to top edge. It is Yamaha/OEM. I bought it from the dealer but never installed. You can see the Yamaha tuning fork logo in the second picture. The third picture is the trim pieces.

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
New FZ6 owner here, and not near my bike. I read this is OEM, but described as a touring windscreen, so this is taller than my stock one? I guess I'll try to look for pics, but let me know either way. Thanks.

JPH

Reaction score
Visit site
17 & 1/4 inches from point at center to top edge. It is Yamaha/OEM. I bought it from the dealer but never installed. You can see the Yamaha tuning fork logo in the second picture. The third picture is the trim pieces.

JPH

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I see lots of views and no replies. Looking for some input here. Anyone interested? Price too high? No One likes the stock shield? Like it but don't like the smoke tint? Throw me a bone here!
:confused:

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I see lots of views and no replies. Looking for some input here. Anyone interested? Price too high? No One likes the stock shield? Like it but don't like the smoke tint? Throw me a bone here!
:confused:

Naw, we're all just broke.. :BLAA:

Anyway, I'll take it.. PM sent..:thumbup:

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would have scooped it up if it was clear. But, glad someone else wants it! :thumbup:

Yeah, oddly enough, I wouldn't have had any desire for it in clear.. I was kicking around a stock screen and actually painting the inside black, because it's clear.. This touring screen will work perfectly for me, for what I want to do with it..

Anyway, thanks Jay!! I'll give it a good home!!:thumbup:

JPH

Reaction score
Visit site
Paper, saw your garage pic of the FZ and I think this will do nicely for the cooler months. As I'm sure you know, keeping the wet and wind off you is most of staying comfortable. I'm on NC coast now and don't need this like I thought I might. Stock is OK for me, especially since I lowered my bars. SO.... On it's way to you! Great doing business with you! :D

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks!
The screen on it now is a touring Puig that came with the bike when I bought it, used. It was too tall for the summer work, so I cut it down to the current height.

Since I'm still riding to work (was 37 degrees yesterday, on my way in) the taller screen will do well..

Now, all I have to do is to remember to shut off the heated grips before walking into work..:eek:

In case anyone was wondering, bump starting a FZ6 in 3rd works pretty well. :rolleyes: