07 s2 nekkid/r6 exhast

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
heres a few shots of my 07 nekkid with modified r6 mjs stainless headers, hope you enjoy, looking to do an r6/r1 tail swap along with r6 forks( buddy says hes not gonna let some fake r6 roll around town)...hes got an 09 with nice racefit exhaust geared lower etc, he paid 650 for the headers a year ago and fond out they hit his plastics lol, so i traded him old szki gs 550 for em( lightly modded em, had to drill out the flange holes as they were distanced differently and had to shave a little tiny bit off of spacers that go around the headers and inside the motor, also had to move the coolant overflow, but i managed to move it under the seat, where the old midpipe use to bolt on, has black cover cant even tell its not stock, behind and above brake fluid, have room between pipes and oil pan as well everything clears

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
ill make a vid but only have droid x2, cant promise anything lol, also looking for a new can as im selling the dual m4s i have

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
glad nobody has noticed the flex pipe :ban: lmao our rear sets are located differently and the angle to swing arm is dif i had to use flex pipe for now like 4 inch piece so i could get a bend so can doesnt rub on the swing arm, going to have it replaced with a bent piece at a shop locally

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
seating position mostly, im 320 6'2 had my l5-s1 disc replaced and 2 rods/4screws put in, would kill my wrists my back etc, i do love how the last 09 r6 naked i saw on forum cpl days ago, i love my fz6, even liked the exhaust till i saw his headers layin around, now i love the sound difference and look, id love to get an r6 motor put in but im told they are not interchangeable, and when i bought this in 09 it was my 2nd bike(had rode a 83 suzuki gs550 4 carbs lmao, was fun adjusting them) for maybe 2 months, and have grown to love it,even more so that its a little modded to my taste

Last edited: