06 parts

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
need to get some money back to cover the new paint so I'm selling the stock color parts off my blue 2006.

Blue Tank , Mint condition! $350 (tank only, no pump or cap)
DSCN0199-1.jpg

Rear grab rails with tail light setup, $175
DSCN0443.jpg
DSCN0444.jpg

corbin seat with passenger backrest, $300 for seat $100 for backrest (more pictures on page 2)
638081820_2281175536_0.jpg

Last edited:

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought an 06' FZ6 in red and wanted to switch it to blue...so far it looks like i just need the front fairing (with side pieces) the tank, and the rear fairings. I see you have the first two, but do you have the two rear cowls/fairings that go under seat?

thanks!

- Marc

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
Just bought an 06' FZ6 in red and wanted to switch it to blue...so far it looks like i just need the front fairing (with side pieces) the tank, and the rear fairings. I see you have the first two, but do you have the two rear cowls/fairings that go under seat?

thanks!

- Marc

no sorry man, I had mine painted pearl white to go with the new paint scheme

onyx_riddle

Reaction score
Visit site
headin out on vacation if you pm I won't be back til Tuesday

I retract "dibs" on the fairing. It would really clean up my bike and I would love that. HOWEVER I haven't had a good set of gear in a couple of years. It's time to take care of that. I hope you have a good vacation and I have ZERO doubt that you will sell your parts, or I wouldn't back out.

onyx