06 FZ6 part out

Nabice21

Reaction score
Visit site
Sadly the day has come and my FZ has rode its last mile before it blew the threads for the spark plugs out of cylinder 1 and 3.
I'm parting out my bike vs fixing it. I'm located in hawaii and will ship any parts to the US. Contact me if you need any specific parts.
Parts Sold
-gas tank
-lower fairings under seatLRM_EXPORT_41047862771350_20190428_144922504.jpg

Doctor T

Reaction score
Visit site
guys I'm desperately looking for a comfort seat for my 05 FZ6. can't afford corbin, just spent $600 on plastic and headlight after lowsiding in sequoia park. let me know if anyone is selling comfort seat.

BestBroseph

Reaction score
Visit site
i need the little plastic timing cover that screws in on the right hand side, also, how much for the handlebars with the end weights still in
mine are gone. the brake and clutch lever as well if possible

bpchura

Reaction score
Visit site
Might be on the hunt for an ECU as well as the plastic battery cover and ignition, tank lock, and seat lock. Trying to recover stolen bike. Let me know what you can put together as a package as well as shipping to 95811. Thanks and sorry to hear about your bike.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
could use your seat, my corbin has been ripping apart at seams and can't find anyone to stich it up for me shipped to 02111

SLracer

Reaction score
Visit site
What condition are the forks & seals in? If they are in decent shape what would you be looking at for them? My 06 seals are leaking for the 2nd time and the shop said I may need new forks because mine have some rust somewhere on the tubes. Shipping would need to be through USPS to 09012, its a military APO address. Thanks!

Verywellusedfz

Reaction score
Visit site
Sadly the day has come and my FZ has rode its last mile before it blew the threads for the spark plugs out of cylinder 1 and 3.
I'm parting out my bike vs fixing it. I'm located in hawaii and will ship any parts to the US. Contact me if you need any specific parts.
Parts Sold
-gas tank
-lower fairings under seatView attachment 69807

Do you know if that windshield would work on an 09? How much shipped to 32444