06 fz6 MI

No Weak Links

Reaction score
Visit site
blue 06 all stock except ad 1 tooth front sprocket great shape 6200 ish miles located in Mi between GR and Lansing in lake odessa $4500 thanks for looking call or text six one six six 350736 not after 9pm please

No Weak Links

Reaction score
Visit site
open to offers mine has fresh oil new rear tire and 1 yr old battery and its blue

Last edited:

kpedro

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought my 2008 last year around this time of yr. It came with less miles(5000), a 2brothers exhaust, PCIII, K&N filter and I paid $4200. I bought it in the same area of MI as you're describing too.

gocartone

Reaction score
Visit site
You guys are really bitching that he may or may not be asking a few hundred more than what you think the bike is worth??? Unless he edited the price, $4500 is a totally fair price. It's not like he's asking $15k for a $2k bike!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
open to offers mine has fresh oil new rear tire and 1 yr old battery and its blue
That statement might be looked at as an O.B.O., which is not allowed.

As for the other comments.... if its not a positive comment, do not post it. If the OP wants to sell his or her bike for whatever price they are asking, thats their issue.

gocartone

Reaction score
Visit site
That statement might be looked at as an O.B.O., which is not allowed.

As for the other comments.... if its not a positive comment, do not post it. If the OP wants to sell his or her bike for whatever price they are asking, thats their issue.

Where are you reading that OBO isn't allowed? Not posting a price and selling to the higher bidder isn't allowed, but an asking price or best offer certainly is.

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
The item is sold so I will make a comment.

Cali rider said:
There will be no "auction-style" selling here.
If you post an item for sale and it says anything like "I will take the highest offer" it will be removed. If you want to run an auction, take it to eBay.

I don't think the OP violated any rule because he listed a price and then later implied he was willing to negotiate after he got no responses. I think the marketplace rules should be updated to be more descriptive of what is allowed/prohibited instead of it being a gray area.

Last edited:

gocartone

Reaction score
Visit site
The item is sold so I will make a comment.

I don't think the OP violated any rule because he listed a price and then later implied he was willing to negotiate after he got no responses. I think the marketplace rules should be updated to be more descriptive of what is allowed/prohibited instead of it being a gray area.

I read that as you can't post something without a price and ask for highest offer. I agree that it should be more clear, maybe just make the rule that you must post a price because, unless I missed it, that rule isn't in the listed rules.