05 BLACK/silver FZ6 parts

Grim Chemical

MasterDebater
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've been quiet for a while and apologize to those who messaged me earlier in the year. I have front end parts from my naked conversion that I no longer need. Including half fairings, fairing stay, headlights (stock), mirrors, and handlebars. If you want pictures I will provide openly.

For the lot I'd say $200 is a fair price. I'll part out everything for offers on what you need. If you're in Arizona I would definitely consider parts for advice or work on my turn signal system! Haha needs some troubleshooting.

Minor scratches that I promise will be included in the pictures, please give me until the weekend to post them.

Take a look at the bike in my garage, I need a little styling advice from someone who had similar mods. Safe riding to all of you and Chive On.

V/R,

Grim

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've been quiet for a while and apologize to those who messaged me earlier in the year. I have front end parts from my naked conversion that I no longer need. Including half fairings, fairing stay, headlights (stock), mirrors, and handlebars. If you want pictures I will provide openly.

For the lot I'd say $200 is a fair price. I'll part out everything for offers on what you need. If you're in Arizona I would definitely consider parts for advice or work on my turn signal system! Haha needs some troubleshooting.

Minor scratches that I promise will be included in the pictures, please give me until the weekend to post them.

Take a look at the bike in my garage, I need a little styling advice from someone who had similar mods. Safe riding to all of you and Chive On.

V/R,

Grim

YEAH....KCCO:thumbup:

Grim Chemical

MasterDebater
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm over here in Tucson! Gotta re register the bike tomorrow and I'll be out and about in September! Maybe I'll make a trip over to Gilbert. Anyway so everything is still for sale.