04-06 Puig Racing Windscreen Light Smoke

CrioGeniC

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a brand new Puig Windscreen I need to get rid of. I ordered one, not knowing that my wife had ordered me one from another online store. I have the first one on my bike already, dont think I will need a spare though.

I would like to sell locally (Hampton Roads Area of VA) for 70.00, but will ship for 75.00. I still have the original box and packing that it was mailed to me in.

I am leaving for Deal's Gap on Sun, so if anyone is interested please let me know today or tomorrow and I can get it shipped out on Sat.

Thanks

Last edited:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
dibs... but does it have the fz6 logo in the front. if it doesnt ill take it.. if it does then ill have to pass.. let me know.. got a pic?

Shaggy

Reaction score
Visit site
I have one for an 06 that doesnt have any logo on it. Its the double bubble racing one in dark smoke if you are interested. It was on the bike for a few months last summer but I went back to the stock screen so that I could get more airflow into my helmet in the Texas heat.

Sorry, didnt mean to hijack the thread, but thought LERecords might be interested.