Quick preview of my new mods

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just mounted my new headlights and bar end mirrors. It's just functional right now. I need to completely rebuild the wiring harness so the front end is perfectly clean looking. One of my bar end mirror brackets snapped off during the install, so I'm missing the left mirror until I buy another new one.

newlights1.jpg

newlights2.jpg

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work so far! Can't wait for more photos ;)

Deb

PS love the CBR behind it.

Sawblade

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That CBR is trouble. 4500 miles on it and problems left and right. There was a red CBR of the same year also, but no trouble with it at all with 27,000 on the clock.

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love the white CBRs too. I know I know it is a girl's color, allegedly. I just think some faired bikes look hot with the yellow and white. Orange too.. Can't wait to see you nekkid, I mean you know your bike complete j/k ;)

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet looking setup. Looking to put bar end mirrors on my new 07 FZ6n (Black). Where did you get your mirrors from, how much and how'd you go installing them? Any tips?

dickieD

Reaction score
Visit site
hey be careful.. by law u have to have a left side mirror.. so .. if u can mod it.. do it.. id rather not see a fellow member get a ticket for something stupid.:spank:

Sawblade

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got them at Aztec8, but if I can't buy a replacement bracket, I'll probably get some Oberons or CRG mirrors from somewhere else. I just installed them by sliding everything inward 3/8" so the narrow area on the stock bar ends were exposed.

Maybe I'll just duct tape the broken mirror to the back of my glove in the mean time then. :D

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i am sure i will get some sh#$ for this but, me personally don't get the street fighter and why would you switch and change the bike that looks plain. Again i mean no disrespect, just want to know the difference.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i am sure i will get some sh#$ for this but, me personally don't get the street fighter and why would you switch and change the bike that looks plain. Again i mean no disrespect, just want to know the difference.

It is like styles....everyone has their own styles they like. I like a lot of the street fighter looks....not all....but some! Sawblade - nice pics...look forward to seeing more.

Sawblade

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Nobody around here has ever heard of a street fighter. Everybody either has a fully faired sport bike or a cruiser. I like the handling and power of sport bikes, but not the plastics, and I like to go on long rides, but not with all the vibration of a cruiser. Perfect choice. :D