Luggage

RedX7

Invincible, almost
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everybody, I just purchased some Nelson Riggs sportbags, a tank bag, and a tail bag. I'll be using them on a trip up to Laguna Seca later this month. I'll write a full review once I get back. Hopefully, it'll be a positive one. Peace.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I have the Nelson Rigg sportbags as well. The CL-900s specifically. Here is the best photo of them so far.

Riding up to Laguna Seca for Moto GP last year...they were phenomenal! You can EASILY pack an entire weekend of stuff into these. The stuff strapped to the back was because I brought up passenger gear.
attachment.php

This is a photo from the rear to give an idea of how they look from the back. Camera phone.
attachment.php

My only comment is this: I kinda wish they were more rectangular to fit papers (gotta roll em kinda) but then it would take away from the sportier look. Also the black color fades fast. They came black, but are gray now.

Here is an update on how they look and the inside size.

Last edited:

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everybody, I just purchased some Nelson Riggs sportbags, a tank bag, and a tail bag. I'll be using them on a trip up to Laguna Seca later this month. I'll write a full review once I get back. Hopefully, it'll be a positive one. Peace.

it always surprises me that people write these kinds of posts. I can understand that you are enthousiastic about your purchase, but really: make the trip, and post about this after you get back and are ready to include the full review.