Other bikes?

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
What other bikes do you all own?

I also have a Suzuki DRZ-400S Dual Sport, Yellow and loud as it gets when I'm on the street:Flip: and nice and corked up off-road:thumbup:

S

sportrider

I only own the FZ6 now, my wife has a Ninja 250. I used to own a Sportster XL883. I've also owned a Ninja 900, Katana 600, VFR750, Yamaha XS 850 special, Honda CR250R (99 & 88), Suzuki TS250 (74 & 78), Suzuki RM125, Honda XR 500, Yamaha IT 465, Kawasaki Tecate 250, Honda ATC 110, Honda Trail 110, Honda Z50.
I think there may have been a few more over the years but I can't remember
:Sport:

W

wrightme43

CRF-50
XR-200R
FZ6
working very hard on getting
1974 honda dream

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just sold my '03 Honda CRF 230 dirtbike last week, but from my previous thread, I have adopted an '07 R6.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had an RM125, but then we moved to the city and had no land anymore to ride it, so I got a 2001 GS500. Had that for a year to get a grasp on street riding, and started looking around for a new bike because I saw I was already outgrowing the fun little GS twin and needed something bigger, better. I looked around at SV's but when I found the FZ I knew my search was over. Sold my GS to my friend after teaching him how to ride on it then I went and picked up a brand new '07 red (fastest) one as the first major independant purchase of my adult life. Soon after my girlfriend got excited about bikes and she wanted something of her own. So I looked and looked for something to suit her, a beginner and kinda short, so I bought her a Buell Blast. And it has been a Blast. I taught her how to ride and she continues to practice. I wanted to get her into a MSF class, but by that time they were all booked, so hopefully in the spring. Then she'll be ready for her endorsement test. As far as future bikes, I am probably going to buy a WR450 when I get some land again (after college), and either a R1 or FZ1. Still not sure, I will still have the 6 around for commuting/playing around, but all of that stuff is far enough into the future for me not to worry about.